You are about to leave this site.You are being redirected to an external site.Would you like to leave this site?
By using our Site and Services, you hereby agree to these Terms. In other words, before you begin using the Site take a moment and carefully read through these Terms. If you have any questions, write to HIIP ([email protected]). If you do not agree with any particular provision or term, then STOP using the Site. We want you to feel comfortable using HIIP’s Site, but HIIP can only do so when the both you and HIIP agree on the terms that will control the use of the Site and Services.
HIIP reserves the right to edit and change these Terms from time to time. When HIIP does so, HIIP shall upload updated Terms on our Site, which will become effective from the day they are published. If following the publishing of updated Terms, you continue to use the Site, then you will have accepted the new Terms. Thus, HIIP encourages you to visit this section of the Site frequently in order to learn about any changes to these Terms.
This is a Site where users can access unique data and information concerning the practice of medicine in Puerto Rico, as well as access to countless hours of training, interactive videos and general questions and answers. This site will connect users to trained legal, medical, and accounting professionals for quick and secure consultations.
By using this Site, you will create an account (“Account”) and become a member (“Member”).
You are limited to creating one (1) Account on HIIP’s Site. However, you may create authorized users from your Account (“Authorized Users”). Authorized Users are bound to the same Terms and You, as the Member, bear sole responsibility for their actions. Each Authorized User must create their own account, identifying the originating Member as the main account and providing their respective names. If HIIP identifies that you have created a second Account parallel to your first Account, HIIP reserves the right to suspend both Accounts until further notice.
HIIP shall provide a set of fees (“Fees”) for Members to use the Services. By completing the payment process, you agree to pay HIIP the corresponding Fee for the term of one (1) year (“Membership Term”). These Fees may be adjusted from time to time, at HIIP’s discretion.
HIIP will provide the following services, among others, (“Services Provided”) through the Site:
- Provide Members with a number of medical services statistics in each municipality of Puerto Rico, provided that the Site will not provide the names and/or any other personal information to identify the doctor and/or patients in each municipality.
- Facilitate the process of securing credentials, privileges or rights to be a faculty member in medical facilities, be a `provider in a health insurance plans and be licensed by the appropriates Governmental Agencies, provided that the Member provide HIIP with accurate and complete documents to complete any credential process requested.
- Provide access to health-related video lectures. The video lectures are intended for informational/educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the advice of a qualified medical professional. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. While efforts are made to verify the information presented, HIIP does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information. HIIP owns the rights to the video publication and it may not be reproduced or distributed in any manner without the prior written consent of HIIP.
- Provide, through a third party, continuing legal education (“CLE”) modules. The CLE modules are intended for informational/educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the advice of a qualified medical professional. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. While efforts are made to verify the information presented, HIIP does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information. HIIP does not owns the rights to the video publication but it may not be reproduced or distributed in any manner without the prior written consent of the third party how owns the rights. When applicable, Members may gain credit in their respective professions depending on the CLE module selected. However, the Member (or Authorized User) must have created an Account with the correct name, profession, and license number of said profession (as applicable) in order to receive credit for the CLE module selected. HIIP will not be liable or responsible for any incorrect login by Members or Authorized Users when selecting and viewing any CLE module.
- Physicians Continuing Education Program: For each Membership Term, HIIP provides up to 2 credits of Continuing Education subject to HIIP’s program calendar and availability. In order to qualify for the 2 credits, the member must be a Physician, register in advance and be present, in one of the Continuing Education courses, which will be provided by a Third Party contracted by HIIP or HIIP’s Business Associate.
By using the Services, Members agree that HIIP qualifies as a business associate under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPPA”). HIPPA allows covered providers and health plans to disclose protected health information to “business associates” if the providers or plans obtain satisfactory assurances from the business associate that it will appropriately safeguard the protected health information it receives or creates on behalf of the covered entity. See 45 CFR 164.502(e), 164.504(e), 164.532(d) and (e). Business associate functions and activities include: claims processing or administration; data analysis, processing or administration; utilization review; quality assurance; billing; benefit management; practice management; and repricing. Business associate services are: legal; actuarial; accounting; consulting; data aggregation; management; administrative; accreditation; and financial. See 45 CFR 160.103. HIIP safeguards protected health information it receives or creates on behalf of a covered entity and its functions and activities fall within those described under HIPPA. As such, HIIP is a business associate of all Members under HIPPA.
Uptime: Keeping the Site going
HIIP will do its best to make sure you have the best experience possible when visiting the Site and using the Service or Services Provided. However, the Internet can experience delays, downtime, or interruptions from time to time. Therefore, you acknowledge that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in the Service or Services Provided; or events that are beyond HIIP’s control, and that HIIP shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet. While HIIP’s objective is to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of HIIP’s control, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time.
HIIP shall have the sole right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, HIIP may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information, may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
Because HIIP’s Services/Services Provided and Site are merely a platform, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Members, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law you release HIIP (and our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Intellectual Property: What happens to the content that you upload
Depending on your country or jurisdiction, the content and media that you create and upload to the Site may be protected by intellectual property legislation. In the United States of America, any original content that you create, and upload may be protected under the Copyright Act of 1976 (as amended). So, for HIIP to publish said content, HIIP would need a license from you in order to reproduce, distribute, adapt, publicly display, publicly perform (as applicable), and/or modify in any way necessary your copyrightable content (“Member Content”). Accordingly, by agreeing to these Terms, you agree to give HIIP a perpetual (forever), non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, adapt, publicly display, publicly perform (as applicable), and/or modify in any way the Member Content you submit to the Site (through a file upload, sharing, posting on the Site, or in any other way in which you make available your Member Content on the Site). You will always retain ownership of your Member Content, and HIIP will retain your permission to use your Member Content in order to otherwise improve your experience on the Site.
Likewise, the Site, both in its components and in its entirety (the “Platform”), its logos and trademarks (“Trademarks”), images and content (“HIIP Content”), is protected by both applicable copyright and trademark legislation (as applicable). HIIP will grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to (i) download and use the Platform on your personal device(s); and (ii) access and view any HIIP Content made available on or through the Platform and accessible to you, solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, Trademarks or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Platform or HIIP Content. You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works of, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Platform or HIIP Content, except to the extent you are the legal owner of certain Member Content or as expressly permitted in these Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by HIIP or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
Be aware that you are solely responsible for all Member Content that you make available on or through the Site. Any Member Content you upload should be yours, or in the alternative, you must have permission from the author to use it. Merely finding an image through a web search does not give you any rights to use that image. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Member Content that you make available on or through the Site or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to HIIP the rights in and to such Member Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the Member Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the Member Content or HIIP’s use of the Member Content (or any portion thereof) will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
In order for you to share the Site through hyperlinks, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the Site, provided such link does not portray HIIP or any of its Services/Services Provided in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use HIIP’s Trademarks to link to the Services without the express written permission of HIIP. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of HIIP’s Trademarks, HIIP Content, other proprietary information, including the images found on the Services, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page of the Services/Services Provided or Platform without HIIP’s express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary right of HIIP or any third party.
If you believe that your Member Content, or any content you may own, has been uploaded to the Site without your authorization, please notify HIIP immediately.
In order to keep a healthy community in the Site, by accepting this Terms you hereby agree that you will not:
- copy, store, reproduce, and/or compile any statistic, information, content, and/or analytic provided by HIIP;
- breach or circumvent any applicable laws or regulations, agreements with third-parties, third-party rights, or our Terms, policies or standards (as they may be made public from time to time);
- contact another Member for any purpose other than those related to the Service or Services Provided;
- discriminate against or harass anyone based on race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation, or otherwise engage in any abusive or disruptive behavior;
- violate or infringe anyone else’s rights or otherwise cause harm to anyone;
- hack the Site or place any content on the Site that, in Our sole determination:
- is or may be fraudulent, false, or misleading,
- is or may be harassing,
- is or may be illegal, abusive or threatening,
- infringes on the copyrights and trademarks of others,
- is or may be sexually explicit,
- is or may be profane, obscene, or pornographic,
- is or may be defamatory or libelous,
- is or may be harmful to minors,
- constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law,
- is otherwise objectionable,
- is not permitted by the Site under its normal operation, or
- disables or otherwise blocks partial or full functionality of the Site to others and/or to HIIP.
- use the Site or your Account within the Site for any political advertisements that have not received prior approval by HIIP;
- upload any destructive programs, information, file, or software such as viruses and/or self-replicating code or take any other actions to harm the Site, other computers, nor any electronic equipment;
- send unsolicited e-mail messages, including junk mail and chain letters, to any other User of the Site or the Service;
- solicit passwords or other personal information from any other Members of the Site or the Service;
- post or transmit any message which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- post or transmit any message, data, image or program in a fashion that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and Trademarks used in an infringing fashion;
- allow any other person other than yourself to use the Site through your Account;
- transmit, broadcast, retransmit, rebroadcast, distribute, redistribute, or make any commercial use of the Site and/or the Service/Service Provided. You may not copy, reproduce or prepare derivative works from, publicly perform, publicly display or distribute the Service/Service Provided or the Site in any manner not expressly authorized by HIIP;
- reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Site or the Service/Service Provided or attempt to do so or assist or encourage others in doing so; or
- submit through the Site or through the Service/Service Provided false or incorrect information to HIIP.
If you engage in any of the before mentioned prohibited activities, HIIP reserves the right to immediately terminate your Account. In this case, you will not be entitled to a refund (whole or partial) of your Fees for what was the remainder of your Membership Term.
Indemnification and Disclaimers: When and how is HIIP liable to you.
In using our Services/services provided, Site and/or Platform, you may be exposed to content from other Members, Business Associates or third parties (“Third-Party Content”), either on the Services or through links to third-party websites. HIIP does not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and shall have no responsibility for Third-Party Content, including without limitation material that may be misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, Third-Party Content, including without limitation, profiles of other Members of the Services.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
IF YOU USE OUR SITE AND/OR SERVICES/SERVICES PROVIDED, YOU DO SO AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICES/SERVICES PROVIDED ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HIIP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, AND YOU WAIVE, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SITE AND SERVICES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN.
HIIP DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE SITE OR SERVICES/SERVICES PROVIDED WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR SERVICES/SERVICES PROVIDED WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (C) ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN THROUGH OUR SITE OR SERVICES/SERVICES PROVIDED WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SITE, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SITE AND SERVICES/SERVICES PROVIDED WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; (E) ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE OR WE COLLECT WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES; (F) ANY ERRORS IN ANY DATA OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOME OF ANY AND ALL TRANSACTIONS OR CREDENTIAL PROCESS ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES/SERVICES PROVIDED. WE ARE NOT, AND WILL NOT BE, LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM, TORT, LOSS, DAMAGE OR HARM RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION OR NEGOTIATION ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES/SERVICES PROVIDED. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU EXPLICITLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY FOREVER WAIVE AND RELINQUISH ANY CLAIM, SUIT, ACTION, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL EQUIVALENT ACTION AGAINST US FOR ANY TRANSACTION OR NEGOTIATION INITIATED ON THE SITE.
IF YOU ACCESS OR TRANSMIT ANY CONTENT THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SITE OR SERVICES/SERVICES PROVIDED, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF SUCH ACCESS OR TRANSMISSION; THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD.
NO DATA, INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED BY YOU IN ORAL OR WRITTEN FORM FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM OUR SITE OR SERVICES/SERVICES PROVIDED WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND THE CONSULTANTS AVAILABLE VIA HIIP ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE AND ARE NOT PROTECTED UNDER THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR AS WORK PRODUCT. HIIP PROVIDES ACCESS TO INDEPENDENT ATTORNEYS AT YOUR SPECIFIC DIRECTION. HIIP IS NOT A LAW FIRM OR A SUBSTITUTE FOR AN ATTORNEY OR LAW FIRM. HIIP CANNOT PROVIDE ANY KIND OF ADVICE, EXPLANATION, OPINION, OR RECOMMENDATION ABOUT POSSIBLE LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES, DEFENSES, OPTIONS, SELECTION OF FORMS OR STRATEGIES.
FOR ANY REQUEST FOR CREDENTIALIZATION, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL PROVIDE HIIP WITH COMPLETE, ACCURATE, AND RESPONSIVE DOCUMENTATION FOR HIIP TO SECURE THE CREDENTIALS REQUESTED BY YOU. FAILURE TO DO SO FOREVER WAIVES ANY RIGHT, CLAIM, OR REMEDY YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST HIIP BASED ON AN UNSATISFACTORY CREDENTIALIZATION PROCESS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL HIIP, OR OUR DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF HIIP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES/SERVICES PROVIDED; (B) THE COST OF REPLACEMENT OF ANY GOODS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM OUR SITE OR SERVICES/SERVICES PROVIDED; (C) DISCLOSURE OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT; (D) DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; (E) STATEMENTS, CONDUCT OR OMISSIONS OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY ON OUR SITE OR SERVICES; (F) YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE’S CONDUCT OR ACTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES; (G) ANY OTHER MATTER ARISING FROM, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH OUR SITE OR SERVICES OR THESE TERMS; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, OR LOSS TO OR FROM ANY PROPERTY, SERVICE(S), AND/OR GOODS MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR SERVICES ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, OR DEATH, CAUSE BY ANOTHER MEMBER TO YOU.
HIIP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMING UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH FAILURE OR DELAY IS DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND HIIP’S REASONABLE CONTROL SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, POWER, INTERNET OR COMMUNICATION OUTAGES, POWER OUTAGES, FIRE, FLOOD, EARTHQUAKES, TORNADOES, HURRICANES, WARS, ACTS OF GOD, FORCE MAJEURE, OR THE OCCURRENCE OF ANY OTHER UNFORESEEN CONTINGENCY OR EVENT BEYOND THE CONTROL OF HIIP.
IN NO EVENT WILL HIIPS AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY MATTER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES/SERVICES PROVIDED, OR THESE TERMS EXCEED THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You shall defend, indemnify and hold HIIP harmless (and each of our officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates) from any claim, demand, action, damage, loss, judgment, cost or expense, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or relating to (a) your use of the Site and/or Services/Services Provided; (b) any Member Content you provide; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation of any rights of another; and/or (e) your conduct in connection with the Site and/or Services/Services Provided. If you are obligated to indemnify HIIP, HIIP will have the right, in its sole and unfettered discretion, to control any action or proceeding and determine whether HIIP wishes to settle it, and if so, on what terms.
HIIP will always work with its Members to resolve any dispute or issue that may arise in the manner that is most constructive and efficient to all parties. However, if HIIP cannot resolve a dispute in a manner that is satisfactory to you, then you and HIIP agree to arbitrate any dispute arising from these Terms or relating to the Services/Services Provided, except that you and HIIP are not required to arbitrate any dispute in which either party seeks equitable or other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents. SUBJECT TO ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ARBITRATION PREVENTS YOU FROM SUING IN COURT OR FROM HAVING A JURY TRIAL. You and HIIP agree that you will notify each other of any dispute within thirty (30) days of when it arises, that you will attempt informal resolution prior to any demand for arbitration, that any arbitration will occur in San Juan, Puerto Rico (USA) and that arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association. These Terms shall be exclusively construed and governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico without regard to its conflict of law provisions or the laws of any other state or country or your actual state or country of residence. You and HIIP also agree that the state or federal courts in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals of an arbitration award and over any suit between the parties not subject to arbitration. Other than class procedures and remedies discussed below, the arbitrator has the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court. WHETHER THE DISPUTE IS HEARD IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT, YOU AND HIIP WILL NOT COMMENCE AGAINST THE OTHER A CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
Contacting Us & Customer Service:
HIIP’s door is always open to hearing from you, our Members. You may contact HIIP at the addresses below:
You may also contact HIIP concerning any conduct of a fellow Member that you believe are not in line with these Terms.
You are free to close your Account at any time. Following thirty (30) days of your request to close your Account, HIIP will expunge all data concerning your Account and Membership, except that which is necessary to maintain for archival purposes. If the Account is close before the end Membership Term´s period, you will be responsible to pay up to the last month of the Membership Term´s period.
HIIP may also terminate your Account, at any time, for any breach by you of these Terms.
You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from HIIP. HIIP may assign any or all of its rights under these Terms, in whole or in part, without obtaining your consent or approval.
These Terms contain the entire agreement, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, between the parties regarding their subject matter.
HIIP’s failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver thereof.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other of these Terms, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms will govern the relationship between HIIP and its Members, with the exception of any particular clause, obligation or condition that is legally inapplicable in your jurisdiction.
Headings of sections are for convenience only and shall not be used to limit or construe such sections.